Saturday, December 16, 2006
whee! i'm back! haha, well i'm kind of glad that i'm back cos hokkaido's life is really very slow moving and laid back! the weather there was pretty ok. at least i could walk out with 4 layers! haha, i think i did 3 layers too. on the last day i even did 2 layers. haha, it was of cos totally impossible to do this in Europe. yah. LOL, just to grumble abit: it's BURNING here in SG. bring in the tank tops and shorts!! the moment i step out of my house this morning, i've alrd started to perspire. GOSH. guess i'm not suited to the weather here. i loathe it. :( i'm gonna migrate for sure! alright, b4 i start posting abt my trip, i shall reply the tags. yah, ogre! you can wait till your hair is white and your teeth starts to drop! i shan't give bosco to you! HE'S MINE. why do you always steal MY hubby? first, it was SHIN. then now it's BOSCO. you good. muahaha. but anw, do take good care of your ear ok! go see the doc! :) blossy, haha. you're still head over heels with gary! haha. well, its ok. whether its good friend or best friend, its good to know his friends! can spy on him yah? :) i was just joking! haha. i think you got it! haha, but its just PURELY best friends. yah, you're welcome. enjoy your cruising voyage ok! hope it doesn't rain and do away with those monsoon storms! or else, the ship will be shaking from the right to the left and vice versa. OWW. those shakiness makes me sea sick. but i guess the weather will turn out well! so dont worry!
well, here it goes! my dad drove us all to the aiport around 9pm last sunday! we were the first to arrive at the airport. a total opposite and reverse compared to last year! cos last year, my dad sent his car for repair so we rented a car. then my dad said its un-nice to return the car with the petrol tank empty. so we made a detour to fill it up. and as expected, we lost our way in pasir ris! and we were like turning in rounds like how we usually turn rounds in choa chu kang when visiting relatives during CNY. haha, on thinking back, its so funny. of cos, we were the last at the airport, slightly late by 15-20 mins. :) this year we were early by half an hour. i guess we compensated the time! our tour guide wasn't even there yet. then of cos, we checked in our baggages and went for a drink with dad. then we went in. kind of weird cos my dad wasn't with us. my mum was sticking to us all the time. got abit frustrated with her! she's like so dependent on her husband! YIKES. anw, when we went in, we began to look for the phones that were FOC. ahah! then my sis rang up luo han guo and ogre, my mum called my grandmother and i?? sigh! I had no one to call. but I didn’t wanna be the odd one out. haha, guess who I called? MY DAD! haha. then we chatted and crapped most of the time till my mum dragged me to the washroom to brush teeth. gees, I didn know crapping with parents, esp dads; can be so much fun! well, I didn even know adults knew how to crap! then we checked into our boarding gate and gees, guess who I saw!? I saw my school teacher!! GOSH. no choice, had to go up to say hi. and wow! she was in the same tour as me. how great. then the plane was like supposed to leave at 11 plus. but then there was some mechanical problem so we had to turn back. then the second time when we were about to fly, the pilot’s computer broke down and he couldn’t receive any signals or msg from the control tower so we had to turn in again. by then, it was alr 2am! I was like so frustrated with the plane!! but, I feared.. yes, for my life. so I didn’t dare to sleep. but, I got so tired that my eyes cant open any more. so I entrusted my life to the Lord and fell into 'light' slumber. reached japan’s whatever airport and took a bus to another japan's airport to catch flight to Hokkaido. we were like running and rushing and yup, an experience for a life time eh. did our itinerary for the day. but we didn go to the bears zoo cos it was super dark at only 4pm! and they claimed that the bears had gone to sleep. oh wow! big animals, big appetite, big sleeping time huh? anw, we checked into our MINI hotel. man! how do the japs sleep in those small little rooms?! we had a sumptuous dinner though.. CRAB!!! YAY!!! so yummy!! my love!! J then we went back up to the hotel room for a bath. played with the toilet bowl. so cool!! sigh, I keep bumping into the corners of the hotel room. the room was simply TINY. haha. but it was really an eye- opener. then of cos, sight seeing everyday. haha, I shant elab anymore. then there’s this day we went to shop. haha, when we went up the bus there were carton boxes everywhere. so funny. oh btw, we went to this 'liu xing' lake. super cold! that place's temp was almost as cold as that in Europe! haha. my ears were like freezed?! but so cool! then of cos, I ate ice cream everyday!! YAY!!! WOOTS!!! the love of my life. and I met this cute cutey boy of 4 years old. he is super cute!! he's called TITUS. HE'S MINE. he’s so cute. too bad, I couldnt grab a shot of him in my cam!!! GAHH!! ok, im back to normal. wahaha. right, on the day we were back, the bus couldn’t take in all our luggage and boxes so we had to put them on the aisle and the chairs! oh well, it was a so-so holiday. kind of boring at Hokkaido. NO SHOPPING. well, haha I bought a few rubber bands for the hair and a beaded necklace. well, they’re pretty affordable so I couldnt resist the temptation!! then we bade Hokkaido and japan goodbye! on the plane ride back, a passenger was seriously ill. so the cabin crew called for a doctor on the plane. and guess what!? TITUS’ MUM stood up! oh gosh! the way she swung her stethoscope over her neck was so cool. im so inspired to be a doctor. REALLY. oh man. ok whatever is it, I’ll post some pics up for you to enjoy!! but i have some probs with uploading the pics, so i shall do that another day ok!
btw, went for a camp on the 12-14th. but came home on the 13th instead bcos of some family problems. sigh.. got a red cross course to attend on the 18-20th. and will be meeting my girlfriends on the 21st! im so excited!! jiayou to life!!
anw, wanna wish bosco wong a happy birthday!!! though your birthday is on the 13th, I hope its not too late. J happy birthday. and a happy birthday to Raymond lam whose birthday is on the 8th! and another happy birthday to Leila tong, whose birthday is on the 5th!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVES!!
ciao!
SHIN-ing @.. 4:32 PM